Legalia’s client is a leading European law firm with more than 1000 people working across 20 offices providing high quality advice based on an in-depth understanding of its clients’ needs.
The Brussels based employment department of our client is in constant expansion. It assists and advises both Belgian and foreign companies and individuals in all aspects of employment law: individual and collective employment (labor law), national and international social security and business migration, etc. The department has been ranked several times as leading in Belgium and Europe.
Given its constant expansion, our client is now looking for a lawyer wanting to be part of its Brussels employment department.
As an associate lawyer, you will assist and advise clients on various employment issues, both on a national and international level, first under the supervision of a senior associate or a Partner and gradually, on an autonomous way.
- Your profile
- You hold a master’s degree in law obtained with very good results and have a strong interest in employment law; an additional master’s degree in employment law is a plus;
- You have 2-4 years of relevant experience in a law firm;
- You speak French fluently (mother tongue or equivalent level) and have an excellent knowledge of English. A good knowledge of Dutch is a plus;
- You are proactive, have good communication skills and like teamwork;
- You are willing to invest on a longer term in the development of the department; in that respect, you will be proposed a dedicated career path;
- You will have the opportunity to work in an enriching and stimulating environment and to be trained by highly qualified and recognized professionals;
- You will be able to count on human and material support necessary for the development of your experience and career;
- You will benefit from an attractive remuneration and from diverse benefits.
Tel. : +32 (0)10 88 07 60