Our client is one of the world's leading law firms. Amongst its clients are some of the world's largest financial institutions and corporations. The key areas of its expertise include: Corporate, Capital Markets, Banking & Finance, Investment Funds, Tax, Litigation and Employment.
It’s Luxembourg Office has been a leading and respected player in the Luxembourg legal services market ever since.
Luxembourg is also one of the world's leading financial centers for capital markets, private equity and investment funds, and offers the opportunity to work on transactions right at the cutting edge of the business and law.
- Assisting institutional and corporate clients regarding group restructuring and refinancing, private equity and real estate transactions as well as mergers and acquisitions.
- Advising clients on various agreements and issuing legal opinions and memorandum regarding international transactions.
- Drafting corporate documentation.
- You have 2-3 years experience in the Corporate area ideally gained within a large international law firm.
- You successfully passed an academic degree in law. A specialised Master's degree (LL.M) would be an asset.
- You are ideally admitted to the Luxembourg Bar ('Liste I' or 'Liste IV').
- You are fluent in English and French. You also preferably speak German. Any additional language skills (particularly in Luxembourgish) would be considered as an asset.
- Dynamism, team spirit and communication skills are required qualities to progress in a stimulating environment.
- A dynamic and multicultural work environment to favour professional and personal blossoming.
- Autonomous file management in collaboration with your colleagues.
- An individualized professional relationship with local and international clients.
- A training program to develop your legal and business skills.
- Attractive salary package in line with your experience and competencies.
Tel.: +32 (0)10 88 07 60