Legalia is currently looking for a talented Lawyer specialized in banking and capital markets with minimum 3 years’ experience. Our client is a highly reputable top-tier firm based in Luxembourg providing high quality legal solutions to major international and domestic clients.
You will join our team to work as a Lawyer on various types of files providing legal advice to a wide range of international and multi-national clients, private equity houses, financial institutions and institutional clients. Your duties will include:
- Dealing directly with the clients and being the main contact person on the file
- Advising clients on all matters relating to Banking and Finance, Equity and Debt Capital Markets, Securitisation and structured finance, as well as regulatory issues
- Being involved on a wide variety of Finance operations such as secured Lending, acquisition Finance, asset Finance, real estate finance, bond issues and debt issuance programmes, financial collateral arrangements, listings on the Luxembourg Stock Exchange, etc.
- Working hand-in-hand with the Corporate and Tax teams to provide a fully integrated advice
You are a member of an European Bar and have:
- A university degree in Law
- 3 to 8 years’ experience in a law firm ideally in Luxembourg
- Significant experience in international transactional files concerning Banking & Capital Markets
- Skills to deliver comprehensive range of legal services on all aspects of financial regulation
- An experience in investment funds would be considered as a strong asset
- Excellent communication skills and be a team player
- A perfect command of French and English
- Solid organizational skills and the ability to adapt easily
- An attractive salary package
Personalized induction program and day to day coaching through a feedback culture
Stimulating experience, trainings and opportunities for progression
- The perfect combination between a high level of autonomy and a senior’s technical support when needed
- Facilities to better manage your time and have a work-life balance
A friendly work environment that invites you to expand valuable knowledge and experience, explore opportunities, and discover a place for you.