Human relations are the foundation of Legalia. Constantly being revamped and developed, they carry our company and make it grow.
This is the reason why Legalia’s employees take their time to listen and discuss. Choosing a new employee or a new job requires reflection and time. We put the necessary time aside for this reflection.
Legalia is specialized in the recruitment of legal, compliance, tax and paralegal profiles since 2009. We work on both long-term recruitments and legal interim management projects.
To sustain the development of our Legal Interim Management activity, we are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our team in Wavre.
The position of Recruitment Consultant entails the following responsibilities:
- Manage in-depth interviews with Legal Interim Management candidates (legal, compliance, tax, paralegal) in order to know them as best as you can, as well assess their skills and competencies.
- Manage the recruitment processes entirely, from the definition of the client's needs to the signature of the contract, including writing of the job offer, posting and marketing of the offer, CV screening, interviews, writing and presentation of short lists, close follow-up with both clients and candidates, support during contract negotiation, past-recruitment follow up etc.
- Building long-term relationships with candidates and companies.
Participate actively in the development of the Legal Interim Management activity of Legalia, hand in hand with the partners.
- You have an experience of at least 3 years as a lawyer or a legal professional with strong interest for human resources.
- You have excellent relation with people and you are naturally interested in people you meet.
- You are proactive, have a goal-orientated approach to work and can manage your work autonomously.
- You respect discretion and confidentiality.
- You are well organized.
- You are fluent in Dutch and French and proficient in English.
- We offer you a blooming job in a company in strong evolution.
- You will work in a start-up environment, enjoying flexibility in organizing your work.
- You will get access to top quality trainings in human resources to tailor your competences as recruiter.
- You will be in contact with a network of high quality professionals full of great personalities.
- You will benefit from an attractive salary package.
If you are interested please contact Harold Dulait, Founding Partner: email@example.com or 010 68 63 15.